Announcements du Jour:
Class Atmosphere, as determined by you:
- Linear Algebra Study Session on Wednesdays 1:30-2:30 in the LRC (2nd floor of Broome).
- Groups for tech assignments:
- Linear Transformations: James Musselman, Heidi Whelan, Christie Johnson, Glo Mercado, James Gillam.
- Systems of Linear Equations: Taylor Tally, Jonathan Tomaske, Danielle Hartley, Bethany Rogers, Michael Adame.
- Eigentheory: Rodrigues Bailey, Anthony Brice, Vincent Ferguson, G. Aline Turner, Dana Cochran.
- Linear Spaces: Benjamin Sergent, Kelsey Pritsker, Ryon Bell, Josh Hager, Fred Contrata.
- Refrain from unsolicited corrections except for math-o's.
- Be respectful.
- Share what you've done (or not) unapologetically.
- Pity your audience: make an effort to give an organized presentation.
- Try to stay relevant in comments and explanations.
- No hecklers.
- Ask for help if you need it. Codeword: Pineapple. (And help out when asked.)
- Offer pure acceptance to what people share.