Announcements du Jour:
Expectations for students:
- Opportunities available for junior/senior STEM majors: travel and research funds, professional development, and more! Check it out!
- Group 1: James Pratt, Daniel Larkins, Armando Morales, Kyle Hoberg, Javier Mercado.
- Group 2: Robin Allison, Octavio Enriquez, Matt Fewel, Martin De Santiago, Brandon Wallace.
- Group 3: Kelli Russell, Roberto Cervantes, Mario Casillas, Maria Jimenez, Martin Cervantes.
- Group 4: Vanessa Melendez, Brian Ortiz, Zahaira Ramirez, Brian Radomski, Geordan Waldman.
- Ask questions
- Actively participate
- Show up
- Complete assignments
- Be patient
- Give each other the benefit of the doubt
- Use the resources that are available to you
- Identify something you can take away from every activity
- View learning as your employment
Expectations for KL:
- Be clear
- Be available for questions
- Be understanding
- Try not to be tricky
- Give students the benefit of the doubt
- Think carefully about class activities
- Help develop mathematical independence