So you attended
the Joint Math Seminar (or other approved math talk)
you want credit. You need to answer the following questions:
- Name of the speaker(s).
- Title of the talk
- Date and location of the talk.
- What was the main subject of the talk?
- What was the most important mathematical result of the talk?
- What mathematical techniques were employed? (for instance graphs,
algebra, analytic continuation)
- Was any of the mathematics similar to the mathematics from the
class that your are enrolled in?
- How well do you feel you understood the talk? (Be honest, even
professional mathematicians don't understand everything)
- Did you enjoy the talk? Why or why not?